Hearings in the Supreme Court are now shown live on the Court’s website.
On Tuesday 12th july, the Court will hear the case of DB Symmetry Ltd and another v Swindon Borough Council at 10:30am in Courtroom Two. The UKSC will hear submissions on whether the principle enunciated by the Court of Appeal in Hall & Co Ltd v Shoreham by Sa Urban DC  1 WLR 240 is correct in law. The judgment being appealed is  EWCA Civ 1331.
The following Supreme Court judgments remain outstanding: (As of 6/7/22)
- The Law Debenture Trust Corporation plc v Ukraine (Represented by the Minister of Finance of Ukraine acting upon the instructions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine) Nos. 2 and 3, heard 9-12 December 2019
- BTI 2014 LLC v Sequana SA and Ors, heard 4 May 2021
- East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust v Flowers and Ors, heard 22 June 2021
- Harpur Trust v Brazel, heard 9th November 2021
- Guest and another v Guest heard 3rd December 2021
- Fearn and others v Board of Trustees of the Tate Gallery heard 7th December 2021
- Stanford International Bank Ltd (in liquidation) v HSBC Bank PLC, heard 19th January 2022
- Commissioners for Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs v NCL Investments Ltd and another, heard 25th January 2022
- DCM (Optical Holdings) Ltd v Commissioners for Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (Scotland), heard 8th February 2022
- HA and RA (Iraq) v Secretary of State for the Home Department, heard 17th May 2022
- AA (Nigeria) v Secretary of State for the Home Department, heard 17th May 2022
- Rv Luckyhurst, heard 7th June 2022
- Commissioners for Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs v NHS Lothian Health Board, heard 8th June 2022
- Canada Square Operations Ltd v Potter, heard 14th June 2022
- Rv Andrews, heard 21st June 2022
- Hillside Parks Ltd v Snowdonia National Park Authority, heard 4th July 2022
- DB Symmetry Ltd and another v Swindon Borough Council, heard 12th July 2022.