About the College
Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur [Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune constituent]. was founded on dynamism and educational excellence. The institute is strategically located in Maharashtra’s potential education hub, providing a wealth of opportunities for aspiring lawyers.
About the Moot Court Competition
The Moot Court Association (MCA) of Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur [A constituent of Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune] announces its 1st CCI- Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur National Moot Court Competition, 2023 on Anti-Trust Laws from March 31 to April 2, 2023.
The Moot Proposition is based on The Competition Act, 2002.
Students duly enrolled and pursuing 3-years or 5-years undergraduate law course from any University recognized by the Bar Council of India may apply to participate in the competition.
Each institution seeking to participate may send a maximum of one (1) team to represent that institution.
- A team may consist of three (3) or two (2) members.
- A Three member team shall include two (2) mooders and one (1) researcher.
- A two member team shall include Two (2) Mooters only.
Modes & Locations
Offline at Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur Maharashtra.
Students pursuing undergraduate law degree (3 year/5 year program) from institutions all over the country are welcome to submit their registrations.
The Registration Form is attached as Annexure- I in the Rules for the Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur, National Moot Court Competition – 2022.
The registration fee for the competition is INR 5000/- (One Thousand Rupees Only) payable by teams selected after the Memorial Round.
- The team that scores the highest in the Final Round shall be declared the “Winners” and shall be awarded a prize and a certificate of merit.
- The other team that qualifies to the Final Round shall be declared the “Runners up” and shall be awarded a prize and a certificate of merit.
- Best Speaker shall be determined on the basis of the highest average marks obtained in the preliminary round, and shall be awarded a prize and a certificate of merit.
- Best Memorial shall be determined on the basis of the highest marks obtained in the memorial round, and shall be awarded a prize and a certificate of merit.
- Best Researcher shall be determined on the basis of Researcher’s Test conducted in accordance with rules and regulations of the competition
- Every participating team member shall be awarded ‘Certificate of Participation’.
- No ‘Certificate of Participation’ shall be granted to those teams who have not qualified for the memorial round.
- Prizes, Prizes given by sponsors, if any, shall be in addition to what has been mentioned above
- Release of moot proposition: January 13, 2023
- Comment of Registration: January 14, 2023
- Last day for seeking clarification: March 1 2023
- Last date for provisional registration: March 7, 2023
- Last date of withdrawal: March 10, 2023
- Memorial submission (Soft Copies): March 10, 2023
- Result of memo round: March 12, 2023
- Final registration & Submission of Travel Plans: March 15, 2023
- Date of competition: March 31 to April 2, 2023
Email: [email protected]
- Ms. Sanjana Sapra (Student Convener)- 7888047977
- Mr. Shaunak Deshpande (Student Convener)- 8805949908
- Ms. Ishita Sinha (Student Convener)- 8180855008
- Mr. Raghav Pareek (Student Convener)- 7028080316