About NorthCap University
The NorthCap University (NCU), formerly ITM University, is a private university situated in Sector 23-A, Gurgaon, Haryana, India. It was founded in 1996 by the Educate India Society, registered under the Registration of Societies Act of 1860 as an Engineering Institute, to provide education in Technical and Management. Formerly it was under Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak. The Institute gained the status of private university in the Academic Year 2009–10, and was renamed ITM University.
About the Conference
The twenty-first century is marked by considerable progress in technology. The earlier unimaginable frontiers now seem plausible and practical. Its impact and reach have become all pervasive and inevitable that today there is hardly any field which remains untouched by technological development.
The imperativeness of technology is such that it affects us in multiple ways – be it communication, trade, lifestyle, security, privacy, working style, education etc. Newer opportunities are being created owing to the far-reaching impact of technology – both nationally and internationally.
This calls for a re-thinking of our approach as to the set laws and the legal framework vis a vis their inter-relationship with the technology. The conference will be organized in a hybrid mode.
About Call for Papers
Research papers are invited from Scholars, Researchers, Practitioners, Academicians and Students on issues related to the above themes. Authors of selected papers will be given an opportunity to present their papers at the conference. Joint authorship is permitted, subject to a maximum of two co-authors. On approval through a peer-reviewing process, the best papers shall be published in a book with ISBN.
The conference aims to initiate a discussion on some of the key areas which gains relevance when talking about digital technology and the prevalent legal machinery.
- Application of Technology in Criminal Justice Administration
- Artificial Intelligence and related issues
- Right to Privacy and Data Protection
- Human Rights Law and Technology
- IPR and Technology
- Use of IT in Dispute Resolution
- Healthcare and Technology
- Start-ups and Technology
- Corporate law and Technology
- Social Media and Information Technology
- Note: However, these sub-themes are only illustrative. Any relevant topic connected to the theme can be considered
- A brief profile of the author indicating his/her designation, email ID, contact number and address has to be sent along with the paper’s abstract (250-300 words) to the Organizing Committee.
- The Full-Length Paper should not exceed 6000 words excluding footnotes. It should be typed in Times New Roman Font Size 12 with 1.5” line spacing and 10 pt. for the footnotes on A4 size paper with 1” margin on all sides using MS Word.
- Use of ILI style of referencing and footnotes is encouraged.
The conference will be organized in a hybrid mode.
Click here to register.
Abstracts have to be emailed to the below-mentioned email id [email protected]
- Deadline of Abstract Submission – 15th February 2023
- Notification of Acceptance of abstract 18th February 2023
- Last Date for Registration for Conference and Payment 20th February 2023
- Deadline of Full Paper Submission 25th February 2023
- Date of Conference 3rd and 4th March, 2023
In case of any queries, write to them at [email protected]
For official notifications, click here.